NYK-TDG Maritime Academy envisions itself to be the world's center of excellence
in core education based on the highest ideals of human resource development and
NYK-TDG Maritime Academy will:
- Provide basic college education, combining intellectual training, excellent maritime
education, leadership development, and global awareness.
- Provide the highest quality licensed officers for merchant marine fleet and maximize
avenues for total human resource development.
Towards our Mission, we will:
- Update our curriculum to enhance the core education and to develop our adaptability
to current trends in maritime operations.
- Provide each student the opportunity of 12 months embarkation training as a cadet.
- Provide assistance to each student in passing the Licensure Examinations for Marine
Deck Officers and Marine Engine Officers.
- Provide continuing maritime education and training to seafarers to improve their
quality and chances of becoming senior class officers of any kind of mercantile
- Conduct researches and developmental studies in the field of maritime education
and training based on feedbacks from vessel operations, current trends in global
maritime operations as well as disciplines related to human resource development.