Entrance Exam Schedule for AY 2014-2015
Application Procedure for AY 2014-2015
- Secure a Student Application Form from NTMA's website, or visit NTMA's Office of the Registrar in the Administration Building, Knowledge Avenue, Carmeltown, Canlubang, Calamba City, Laguna.
- Fill out the Student Application Form and attach a 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm colored ID picture.
- Submit completed Application Form to the Office of the Registrar by mail/courier or send scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take the NTMA Entrance Examination in designated Test Center. Schedule of Entrance Examination is posted in the NTMA Website. Entrance Examination is FREE and will take about 2.5 hours.
- Each applicant must present a valid school ID or exam permit on the date of examination.
- Examination covers the following subject areas: English, Basic Math, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Chemistry, and Physics.
- Results of the Written Examination will be released and announced at the Test Center in the afternoon of the examination date.
- Written exam passers will be required to undergo the Ishihara Color Blind Test, height measurement, and oral interview.
- Test results will be posted in the website of NTMA (www.ntma.edu.ph) on the first week of November.
PRE-ENROLMENT BRIEFING AND MEDICAL EXAMINATION
- Passers posted in the website will be asked to attend a Pre-Enrolment Briefing in NTMA starting middle of January. Schedule of the briefing will be advised through e-mail not later than end of November. Passers who did not receive any e-mail or call from NTMA until 01 December should contact the Office of the Registrar at (049) 549-0923, (02) 584-4255 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- During the Pre-Enrolment Briefing, passers are required to submit the following:
- Original copy of anti-Hepatitis B test result and proof of Hepatitis B vaccination. For those who got Hepa-B vaccination during infancy, they must also present Hepatitis-B Antigen Test and booster vaccination record;
- Original copy of NSO-authenticated Birth Certificate
- Certified True Copy of 3rd and 4th year (latest grading period available) Report Cards. For applicants with college background, please submit also original copy of the Certificate of Grades from the school of latest attendance.
- Original copy of the latest Income Tax Return (ITR) of both parents or BIR Tax Exemption Certificate, if applicable.
- Photocopy of school ID of cadet-applicant
- Photocopy of one of any valid government-issued ID of both parents/guardians such as passport, PRC license, SSS, driver's license, seaman's book, voter's ID, etc.
- One (1) copy of 2x2 ID picture with white background of both parents
- Two (2) copies of 1.5 x 1.5 ID picture with white background of the cadet-applicant
- Only passers who attended the Pre-Enrolment Briefing will be allowed to proceed to the Pre-Enrolment Medical Exam (PEME) that will be conducted by the Transnational Diagnostic and Medical Center (TMDC) in Intramuros, Manila. PEME will be conducted between January-April. Medical exams are FREE and start at 0800H and end at 1700H. Please bring official school ID, 4 copies of 1” x 1” photo with a white background.
- Results of the PEME will be advised through e-mail and text/SMS by the Office of the Registrar one (1) week after the medical exam. However, passers are encouraged to follow-up the results with NTMA at (049) 549-0923, (02) 584-4255 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For details and requirements of the Study Now Pay Later Program, please call the Student Loan Financial Assistance (SLAF) Office at 02-908-4903 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.